^   SEE DOWNLOAD FOLDER FOR THIS POST
PICS/GIFS COURTESY jadis11




UPLOAD OF PREVIEW BY 19FASHIONAIR


UPLOAD OF 360 FASHION SHOOT


FASHION SHOOT BEHIND THE SCENES UPLOAD BY DEVEN


'ADAM WANTS A DRINK' AT THE PAPER MAGAZINE PARTY UPLOAD BY buffynharj


x17 PAPS: PAPER MAGAZINE PARTY UPLOAD BY DEVEN


on the front lines of cultural chaos since 1984.
Extra Extra! More With Adam Lambert from our Beautiful People Issue





Here's an outtake shot and some extra quotes from Jonathan Durbin's interview with Adam Lambert in PAPER's Beautiful People issue. Read on for Lambert's description of meeting Madonna, his possible future in movie musicals, and his urge to become a business man.

On becoming a member of the 'celebrity treehouse:'
I was fascinated with Madonna, so meeting her was pretty wild. In general, all of a sudden it's like I'm part of this exclusive treehouse. Celebrity culture is really interesting. All of a sudden I
have people coming up to me saying, "Hey! I like your work!"--and they're people whose work I admire. Just to be considered a peer inthis industry is quite surreal."

On starring in a movie musical?
I would love the opportunity to cross over into film or television. Ithink that would be really exciting, especially with movie musicals being so popular right now.

On becoming a business man:
I like to think of myself as someone who does want to understand the business side...It's an interesting challenge to put on different hats...Sometimes, it's like I do want to think about things commercially and how things are marketed because ultimately thatcreates longevity for an artist. That's something I want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template adamlambertmedia © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top