SEE DOWNLOAD FOLDER FOR THIS POST
SEE PHOTOBUCKET FOR THIS POST
VISIT SOURCE OF PICS adamlambert_pic

GIF BY lambertgifs.co.vu




Hold on you guys, Adam Lambert and Orlando Bloom on the same
red carpet? Who read my diary? The attractive duo hit the red carpet
at the BRIT Awards in London today, looking handsome as always.
Sadly both Adam and Orlando seem to have missed my “hot dudes must
pose together” memo. I swear, it’s like celebrities don’t read the
important information I send out. But no matter, because both Adam and
Orli looked smashing and are making me happy. ~SocialiteLife



Adam Lambert hits the carpet looking happy at the 2015 BRIT Awards
held at The O2 Arena on Wednesday (February 25) in London, England.

The 33-year-old entertainer sent out some tweets during the big show –
he praised Madonna for her amazing “Living for Love” performance despite
falling backwards during the number.

“Great performance @Madonna! You are a true professional and a legend.
“Watched me Stumble…I’m gonna carry on!” #livingforlove” Adam tweeted.
~JustJared






PICTURE COURTESY ElleHoop TW

PICTURE COURTESY mirror.co.uk

PICTURE COURTESY strangeyyy IG

PICTURE COURTESY carly_bieber IG

PICTURE COURTESY lierre_vert IG

VIDEO COURTESY Catherine_Wylie IG





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template adamlambertmedia © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top