SEE DOWNLOAD FOLDER FOR THIS POST
SEE PHOTOBUCKET FOR THIS POST
VISIT adam_hq.livejournal.com


PICTURES COURTESY SocialiteLife




It’s almost as if Adam Lambert knew I was having a shitty week and decided to display his beautifulness just to make me happy. Thanks Adam. The crazy talented singer was being his happy-go-lucky self last night as he partied at West Hollywood hot spot Bootsy Bellows. The few times I’ve gone to Bootsy Bellows I always hope to run into him and I never do. It makes me sad. But luckily Adam’s smile from last night is making me happy. I wonder if he’s happy the Queen tour is over? Well, I don’t think he would be happy because you can tell how much fun he had doing it, but I’m sure he’s relieved. He gets to sleep, relax, party at home and get back to work on his next album. We’re still hoping he gets it out before the end of 2014. Come on Adam, as you said yourself, “#3rdtimesaCharm”. So let’s all just wait together. But let’s do it while staring at photos of Adam Lambert. Launch the gallery to check out his look from last night and his smile. Has he worn this exact outfit before? Or is it just reminiscent of the stuff he wears? I can’t figure it out, so if you can let me know in the comments below that’d be swell!
~SocialiteLife.com


Adam Lambert signals to a pal as he gets ready for a night out at Bootsy Bellows on Tuesday (September 9) in Hollywood. The 32-year-old entertainer recently tweeted his thanks to fans and the members of the band Queen for their Summer tour. “What an epic journey this Sold-Out Summer arena tour w @QueenWillRock has been! Thnx 2 fans in N.America, Asia, Australia & New Zealand! Thank you to my fellow band members @DrBrianMay @OfficialRMT @SpikesSASBand @RuTTaylor1 and Neil F. for making the past few months a JOY.” Adam tweeted. He then added, “I’m thrilled to get back home and complete my upcoming third solo album. #3rdtimesaCharm ;)” Adam told Rolling Stone back in 2013 that his album would be finished this year, so we’re hoping to hear it soon!
~JustJared.com











PICTURE COURTESY MathewBPaul

PICTURE COURTESY GiuseppeGiofre

2 comments:

  1. UPDATED WITH ACCURATE DATE AND LARGER SocialiteLife PICS FOR DOWNLOAD AND ON PHOTOBUCKET :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template adamlambertmedia © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top