TWATTER PARTY WHILE ADAM WAS ON AIRPLANE 
TRAVELING FROM NYC TO L.A.

Photobucket


*READ FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE UPWARD*

  1. Aiight ! Great Q&A. ;) catch ya later gurl.
    1. 59m
      Was it harder for you to turn 30 or 31?

    1. Do you believe in life after death?

    some sort of extension of spiritual existence.
    1. What do you think of Justin Timberlake's new music?

    I like JTs new jam. It's got a cool vibe.

    1. What's the last thing that shocked you?

    that movie "THE PAPERBOY" was shocking. And really sexy.

    1. something you wanna accomplish within the new year?

    1. favourite musical you were casted in?
    Hair was cool. Really love the themes of that musical.

    1. How's your Mom doing? She is awesome :-)

    my mom is awesome. :) I swear she looks more gorgeous everyday! She loves to go for good walks w her cute pup Charlie

    1. I know you haven't found Les Miserables impressing but which role would you take if you had the chance?

    ha. I didn't say I didn't like it. Just thought some singing was sub par. There really isn't a role for me in it.

    1. Do you have any idea, that you care to share, abt the direction/essence of the new album?

    lots of ideas. When I'm ready to share, I will. :)

    1. would you ever shave all your head?

    1. what's the name of the artist who did your shoulder piece? Or what studio did you get it done at?

    1. Would you consider yourself to be a stronger dancer or actor?

    1. Would you say you are an instagram addict? ;)

    1. What would you say to a fan trying to stop self-harming over issues with their sexuality? Please? I know it's rough but......

    honestly? Invest in talking to a professional. Therapy is really really helpful.


    1. will you be getting any more tattoos

    yeah . Once I find something else I like

    1. Where can we get FYE on vinyl?

    2. I'm pretty sure u can order it in my online store dear.

    3. can you call me dear so I can die happy

    1. Found the outlet! Lol ok. But guys : u gotta throw me some more original questions. Lol

    2. what advice would you give to an aspiring young singer?

    1. how do you style your hair? What products? Follow me?

    ha. Moroccan oil, then I use a hair dryer and small round brush, little wax or cream and some hairspray to finish.


    1. Where can we get FYE on vinyl?

    I'm pretty sure u can order it in my online store dear.



    1. Found the outlet! Lol ok. But guys : u gotta throw me some more original questions. Lol

    2. Why haven't you ever sang runnin live????

    1. if you discovered a new species, what would you name it?

    1. Fav character in True Blood? ;)

    1. Where'd you get your shiny new sweater?

    2. got that gold cardigan from the fab JOYRICH

    3. and those well fitting pants u wore to the Gala? Where are those from? I need them.

    leather pants from "tues night band practice"


  2. Found the outlet! Lol ok. But guys : u gotta throw me some more original questions. Lol

    1. did Shady feel complete with Sam and Nile by your side? :) 9

    it was such an overdue moment! We had a blast. They're both so so so talented.

    1. Where'd you get your shiny new sweater?

    got that gold cardigan from the fab JOYRICH

  3. 8% more battery life :(

    1. I'm glad I was able to see you in San Francisco this summer at Golden Gate Park. I'm sad there is no Trespassing tour.

    that was a fun show. Don't worry- ill tour again soon enough. it's gonna be even more fun w two albums worth of Un toured songs


  4. I'm super motivated about future recordings!! Ready to create more for you guys!! So many ideas!!!! Fuck yeah! :)
  5. I'm grateful for all the promo travel around the US & UK this year as well as some other areas. We celebrated Trespassing so fantastically!
  6. guys- I thought I explained this- but unfortunately there won't be a world trespassing tour. :(

    1. going to New York fashion week?

    no- headed back to LA now. Got work to do back in LA this week. Bummed I'm missing it. Especially the Blonds show.

  7. although my phones got 15% battery so....


    1. Ain't no party like a Twitter party.

    cuz a twitter party don't stop! Hey!


    1. whats your favorite kind of cheese?

    1. why you are so rarely write here?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template adamlambertmedia © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top