*   SEE DOWNLOAD FOLDER FOR THIS POST
SEE PHOTOBUCKET FOR THIS POST
SEE SOURCE SITE TO GIVE IT HITS Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


TRANSLATION COURTESY @GlamLawyer:

Q: Are you tired, did you visit some clubs in Wroclaw?

A: No, I relaxed. I took a walk at the Rynek (Marketplace), did shop a little. I needed some rest not only after the concerts in Kiev and Moscow, but also because of the promo for my second soloalbum "Trespassing", which was released one month ago. We fly from Wroclaw to London to make another 3 concerts, then I'll go back to LA to continue promoting my solo album.

Q: Which achieved no. 1 on Billboard charts, congratulations!

A: Thank you.

Q: You are very popular, especially in the USA, where you realesed your second album. When Brian May, the guitar player from Queen called you to offer to start a tour together, haven't you thought you would take a back seat?

A: Are you kidding? It was a honor for me. I met Brian and Roger for the first time on stage three years ago during AI, where I was the runner-up. Then me, them and another contestant sang together "We Are The Champgions". After that there was a performence at the EMAs and alredy then whe knew thet there is an amazing chemestry on stage between us. When I heard Brian's voice a short time after that in my phone who offering me singing live the songs Freddie Mercury once performed, I was happy. Of course I had some doubts how the Queen fans would react about me, but I decided to take the risk.

Q: During the auditions to AI you wsa singing "Bohemian Rapsody". Tonight you will sing this song in front of 30.000 fans.

A: This is an incredible feeling. I was always a fan of Freddie, he is an amazing singer. I am actually fan of rockmusic of the 80s, so I feel very good with Queen.

Q: What was the biggest surprise for you after the concerts in Kiev and Moscow?

A: The fact that they got recieved so enthusiastically. I was breathing a sign of relieve, believe me. When I am singing I am always watching the audience carefully. I saw there my fans, Queen fans, people of different age.

Q: Do you thing there is a chance to make a record with Queen?

A: Why not? I don't rule that out. We work very good together and I am sure these few european concerts are not our last. We will see what will happen in the future.

Q: You started your carreer as an actor and singer in American muscials. When you see how your carreer is evolving, do you thing your dreams are coming true?

A: It will surprise you, but I always thought I will stay at the theater for good. It was ok for me, and I get to AI out of curiosity. Or maybe because I needed a change? After that everything eveloped so fast. I am still young and I think there is a lot ahead of me, I am just at the beginning.

Q: You admit openly that you are gay and you support gay organisations. Were you not afraid to lose fans when you came out?

A: No. I think this is very important to speak out loud and clear, who you are. This is cathartic.


Sorry for mistakes, I just don't have enough time to make it better :D

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for translating! Mistakes were few and easy to work around! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template adamlambertmedia © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top