*   SEE DOWNLOAD FOLDER FOR THIS POST
VISIT PHOTOBUCKET FOR EXTRA PICTURES
MOST PICTURES COURTESY NILE RODGERS' FACEBOOK & YFROG

Adam Lambert's photo Working with the Legend @nilerodgers in NYC today!!
Working with the Legend @nilerodgers in NYC today!!


Photobucket

03

09

08

Photobucket

02

01

Photobucket

Photobucket

07

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SHORT CLIP POSTED TO nilerogers.com AND YOUTUBE BY NileRogersTV


SHORT CLIP POSTED TO jeanmorisson.com AND YOUTUBE BY JeanMorissonOfficial


BEHIND THE SCENES VID POSTED BY NILE RODGERS APR 30, 2012


VIDEOS POSTED MAY 08, 2012 BY NileRodgersTV
















ADAM LISTENING TO JEAN'S TRACK, POSTED SEP 24, 2012 BY Jean Morisson

ADAM, NILE, SAM SPARRO, AND JEAN MORISSON TWATTER COMMUNICATIONS.
READ FROM BOTTOM UP FOR EACH PERSON

--Adam Lambert
OCT 21
@nilerodgers the feeling is sooo mutual. :) what an amazing day.

adamlambert Adam Lambert
Working with the Legend @nilerodgers in NYC today!! say.ly/weaSVd

OCT 14
adamlambert Adam Lambert
@nilerodgers awesome!!!


--Sam Sparro
OCT 21
sam_sparro Sam Sparro
@nilerodgers heard it went really well. Can't wait to hear!!

OCT 14
sam_sparro Sam Sparro
@nilerodgers working on a funky-as-hell track with @adamlambert and we would LOVE you to play on it!! What do you think?


--Nile Rodgers
OCT 21
nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
Nile Rodgers & Adam Lambert contemplating the groove on a new song in the studio yfrog.com/h3m30qdj

nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
great session.. fb.me/Go2EpteA

nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
@fableanne Nope. Not a lot- I heard the song "Whataya Want From Me" but that's about it

fableanne Leanne F
@nilerodgers just wondering, had you heard much about Adam before this album, like was he on your radar musically?

nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
@sam_sparro BTW Sam-You sound f-ing amazing on the track that I played on and Adam has much admiration for you-Thanks for the linkage

nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
@riley1877 This is the first time-He and I were laughing about that and how quickly it came together

riley1877
@nilerodgers Do you often make arrangements over twitter to work w an artist? This whole thing w Adam seems surreal to us fans.

nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
@RtPunkyGirl You shouldn't think about that-HE CAN FIGHT THE POWER WITH HIS MUSIC-I've had to do it ALL MY LIFE

nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
@GeoValentine Thanks for coming to B&N last night-I'll send out vids and pics next week-You're gonna dig Adam's new joints

nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
@GeoValentine I really respect artists with that type of focus and determination-Luther, Bowie, Prince, Freddie Mercury etc

nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
@GeoValentine YOU KNOW I don't throw out compliments lightly and don't have a horse in this race-He's the real deal and wants to b BETTER!

nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
@Merrie_LINY And he was humble and cool-He treated the fans so nice when we rolled out, not to mention he was "immersed in funk so deep"

nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
@MsSamaraMarie The dude (Adam Lambert) SANG the paint of the walls-Respect

nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
I really wouldn't say it if it weren't true-Working w Adam Lambert was one of the most organically perfect jams I've had since Bowie

nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
Maybe you've seen these already? Me and Adam Lambert working today at my favorite studio in NYC http://on.fb.me/pd4Paq

nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
@barbls23 A little out of focus but you can see we were having FUN-Adam Lambert can SING! yfrog.com/j23nrvrj

nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
@adamlambert Yeah man I was just listening to the bit we did at the end-WOW! This is grooving SO DEEP! yfrog.com/h3n2smlgj

@adamlambert Hey Adam! Today was total madness- I could have played and hung with you ALL DAY! The record is gonna be great- Talk soon

nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
Here's a live stream of pics from my session today at @AvatarStudios w @AdamLambert on.fb.me/oxOerV

@nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
PIC: sounding sick! my friend here is killing it.. on.fb.me/oihWlF fb.me/155XGJykM

OCT 16
nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
"Balance" - Mi blog en español con Q-Tip, Adam Lambert, Sam Sparro, Bumblebee Unlimited bit.ly/qzs75D

OCT 15
nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
@adamlambert @sam_sparro I got your DM's-You've got my contacts-Currently in NY then LA on Tues & Wed-I'm off 4 my morning walk

OCT 14
nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
@adamlambert @sam_sparro You have my direct contact in your DM's-Hit me when you get a chance

nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
@adamlambert @sam_sparro Hey guys, I'm just finishing up. Check your DM in about 20 min-I'm dying 2 hear what you're working on

nilerodgers Nile Rodgers
@adamlambert I just hit @sam_sparro I'm in the studio and will hit you back when I take a break


--Jean Morisson
OCT 21
JeanMorisson Jean Morisson
@lovingadam it is sexy electro-funk!! @lissaluvsmusic @adamlambert @nilerodgers

JeanMorisson Jean Morisson
@stealth1877 @adamlambert is well on his way! u'll b very proud.. @nilerodgers also gave him some awesome insight..

JeanMorisson Jean Morisson
nothing but truth.. Adam's the real deal RT @stealth1877 @JeanMorisson @adamlambert thanks for sharing your positive thoughts with us.

JeanMorisson Jean Morisson
@Oshi4Real such a compliment! TY! RT: Beautiful pic! You look like a smaller version of Adam! :) @adamlambert @nilerodgers

JeanMorisson Jean Morisson
@LibraLaurie the world is in for an incredible treat :)

JeanMorisson Jean Morisson
@rainierstar my pleasure.. and the music is incredible! ur so gonna love it..

JeanMorisson Jean Morisson
@Glambert4everAL conjuring something up, but as for now, his songwriting is kicking ass all on its own :)

JeanMorisson Jean Morisson
me & @adamlambert at a session w @nilerodgers at @avatarstudios in NYC today pic.twitter.com/6IoHDhhl

@tulisusi i was most impressed w @adamlambert's songwriting.. a true talent

@lissaluvsmusic
u guys dont even know whats coming.. holy shit is it awesome.. @adamlambert & @nilerodgers were def funkalicious

JeanMorisson:
@adamlambert ur an amazing songwriter.. very impressed! much love and thx for sharing.. u & nilerodgers killed it 2day!

JeanMorisson:
at avatarstudios with nilerodgers and adamlambert... the vibe is incredible. funk+glam+glitter.. awesomeness

JeanMorisson Jean Morisson
@adamlambert & @nilerodgers jam sounds sexy AND funky.. xo

4 comments:

  1. I love these pictures so much and glad to see Adam so intrigued with Nile. I can imagine what he's thinking "I can't f****** believe I'm in the same studio with Nile Rodgers." Adam will remember this day forever. Hope more pictures pop up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw do we know where they are recording? Whose studio?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon S, THEY ARE AT AVATAR STUDIOS IN NYC

    ReplyDelete
  4. To see these two great musicians working together is absolutely thrilling. Lambert's new album with artists such as NR collaborating should be absolutely spectacular.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template adamlambertmedia © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top