Photobucket



ADAM TWATS WHILE IN MIAMI RECORDING PART OF HIS ALBUM

SEE COMPILATION OF TWATS WITH ICONS BY mmyy9
OR SEE TWATS BELOW COMPILED BY Adam Lambert Fan Club ON FACEBOOK
LATEST/MOST RECENT TWATS FIRST, START READING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE

Q: @yuki3sl: Do you believe in fate ??
A: YES! Fate and Destiny are real! but you have to follow your instincts to allow it to unfold. we sometimes stand in our our own way.

Q: @TrueGlambert3: What's some advice to help get over my ex????? Please, I seriously wanna get over him because he's mean to me but I can't :\
A: distract yourself w a project. something positive and nothing to do w relationships. be productive and get your heart off it

Q: @Kimkris: how often do you have to cut/color your hair?
A: too often- it grows SO fast.

Q: @Misty_Glambert: Summer or winter fashions?
A: im a fall/winter fan. love jackets!

Q: @WildflowerGlam: Do you know why some people think gays are all the same? I mean straight people aren't all the same either, so why gays?
A: why? ignorance.

Q: @mogulmama: Was it cold at night in the desert- you guys were all bundled up
A: sooo cold. and the days were so hot. its like a survival rave

Q: @rach_eva: it sucks to be told by OTHER PPL what should define YOU
A: yeah... but that is what the "Cult of Celebrity" is. its one of the downsides.

No Question:
Tweet from @adamlambert: POST GAY. look it up. sums up my views (Explanation via http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=post-gay: post-gay The notion that homosexuals should be able to define their identities by something other than sexual preference...)

Q: @2cntswrth: Do you still party as much as you used to or do you hang out more at home now?
A: def been more of a homebody of late-- and spending lots of time in the studio too

Q: @Sandishader: have you already started working on the concept for the next tour?
A: nope. lol im figuring all this out as i go. while its flattering you think i have it all mapped out in advance- i def dont!

Q: @GlamourStar730: I hope the CD's not too Poppy. I dont like dance music
A: i do

Q: @meandmypixie: No pressure or anything, but if the album is gonna be released in early 2012, when can we expect a GNT2??? :)
A: the Glam Nation tour already happened! The next tour ( prob next year) will have a whole new concept and name.

Q: @anthrogeekPF: Wanna get FUNKed up!! Are you exploring urban sounds with these new collabs?? ;)))
A: sorta... yeah

Q: @GlitterSkies: I think you should cover a Backstreet Boys song...
A: haha I sang enough covers on idol. All about new, original material now.

No Question:
Tweet fr @adamlambert: I feel like I've evolved as a singer and as a writer in the past few years. Learned so much on tour etc... The shift shows

Q: @HousesOfCandy: What one element is making this your 'dream' album? BTW, can't wait!! XOX
A: I think the production style is more progressive and forward thinking then in the past... I love electronic music!

Q: @HannaBec: Would u perform on X-Factor if asked?
A: of course! U think I'd say no? Haha

Q: @TiiaTortilla: Anything you wanna say to the Sauli haters? The Adommy crays?
A: nothing to say... All that chat is a waste of energy. Some Folks think they know my private life... Well they don't.

Q: @jam2885: who was your favorite writer/producer to work with for the album?
A: One of the producers I was extremely honored to write with was @Pharrell Williams! Whew. I don't think y'all are ready for that!

Q: @Hungarevival: What about your Illuminati status?
A: haha they rejected my application. Not enough bullshit and mystery. Im too much an open book

Q: @rainierstar: Is there anything else you can tell us about the album?
A: yeah- I love it! Some of it's really fun and upbeat yet honest and real. Other tracks are moody, dark. Both sides of me...

Q: @SophieBachmann: Have you still a crush on Bill from Tokio Hotel?
A: nope... I found my love! :)

No Question:
Tweet fr @adamlambert: Twitter is actin up

Q: @LuvThaFunk: so I'm guessing Outlaws Of Love will be the only sweet slow ballad I've been craving? Will there be piano on it?
A: you'll have to wait and see...

Q: @catalm: What was your favorite part about being on Project Runway?
A: the judges are reeeeally funny. On and off camera. Micheal had me in stitches w his wit.

Q: @lambosessed: What kind of drunk are you usually?
A: a friendly, talkative one. ;) love ur avi. That was a crazy hallowEen

Q: @ravengirl57: In making this second album, is it always so unscheduled? In other words, are there no deadlines AT ALL?
A: deadlines and schedule come waaaay second to great music. I'm lucky to be signed to a label that respects and honors that :)

Q: @styleandchiche: ideas on the album cover yet?
A: yeah a few. :)

Q: @mackenzieejo: will you pleeeaaase come to indiana on your next tour? :D
A: I came to indiana the last tour... Of course I'll come back. We filmed the DVD there!

Q: @Trishnz: Did being on Project Runway fire you up to have your own fashion label - after next album of course
A: I've always had the notion to design. Before guessing on p.runway. Gonna focus on my music first of course.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for compiling this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you ..thank you..thank you i alway miss the twitter parties

    ReplyDelete
  3. YER WELCOME BB'S. I'M DIGGING AROUND SEVERAL SITES RN TO TRY TO FIND ALL OF THEM. ITS GONNA TAKE SOME TIME. LOOK HERE PERIODICALLY UNDER 'TWATTER PARTY'

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template adamlambertmedia © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top