Photobucket


QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS COMPILED BY @Julia711Julia AND adamlambertuk.com
READ FROM TOP OF THE PAGE TO THE BOTTOM

Adam: Twitter party!!! Ask me something good?

Q: How do you feel about popsicles?
A: I have a deep love and nostalgia for Otter pops. Do they still make those?

Q: Why did you choose that image for your latest tattoo?
A: I just really liked it! Hah. It balances well with the other two I have.

Q: What's your favorite place you've ever had a concert at?
A: I think my best shows last summer were: Nashville, new Orleans, Montreal, San francisco, San Diego, Providence, Boston...

Q: Who is your favorite indie rocker?
A: Matt Bellamy is amazing... But I that indie?

Q: Are you going to buy Gaga's new album?
A: Fuck yes! Her creativity, fashion, bravery and biz sense are inspiring.

Q: Who do you think really deserved to win American idol??
A: In regards to Idol I've said way too much. Media turns non-personal, honest opinions into "feuds".

Q: Who do you think really deserved to win American idol??
A: Like mom taught: "if u don't have anything nice to say- don't say it all" sorry if I hurt any feelings- not my intent.

Q: COME TO BRAZIL? THIS IS GOOD ;)
A: I want to come to brazil!!! Next tour I hope!!!

Q: If you could do a duet with any singer dead or alive who would you choose?
A: Freddie

Q: are u going to the Idol finale?
A: Yup!! I will be there for the results show! So excited!!

Q: Will your album come out in 2011? We are all so excited!!!
A: Album will be out in the fall. So excited! Been making a lot of music and coming up w ideas for art and style. #nextlevel

Q: Love Japan???
A: I adore Japan!! I miss glamajuku!!

Q: Would you ever consider having a concert in Egypt on your next tour maybe?
A: That would be surreal to do a concert at the sphinx. Can u imagine? Wow.

Q: Thank you for being real!! :))
A: Thank you for appreciating it. So Sometimes gets me into trouble. :(

Q: Where did you get those glittery zebra pants you wore last year ?!
A: Had them made. My stylist Trish designed them. :)

Q: r u ever gonna do a collab with Kesha?? I love u guys!!!
A: Would love to. Her and I have so much fun together. One of the most sincere and grounded stars I've met.

Q: Why the 'drastic' change in hairstyle...?was it overdue?
A: Yeah needed a change. Wanted a style that was less 'done'. I can just roll outta bed with this cut.

Q: Did you write. Or co-write any songs on your new album?
A: I've been co-writing on almost EVERYTHING! feels so great to be more involved this time. #luxuryoftime

Q: What do you do on days when you feel insecure to feel better?
A: eat j/k. Lol

Q: Does your stylist make your outfits everyday? or just special appearances?
A: Only special occasions. Ive been shopping and dressing myself the past few months.

Q: My musical theater class is doing grease tonight...can u wish us luck?! Love you adam!
A: "tell me more tell me more..."

Q: What do you love about ur fans?
A: I love my fans' passion and positive energy

Q: Last show you DVR'd?
A: United states of Tara. Brilliant show.

Q: Didn't ya say in a interview you were excited about GNT in Milan coz you'd never been before? Coz Hair tour went to Milan..
A: I was speaking of the N American shows. Milan, Finland, Paris, Copenhagen, London and Amsterdam were European highlights.

Q: Do you trip a lot?
A: When I'm wearing my medges.

Q: If you could go back in time 100 yrs or ahead in time 100 yrs for one week, which would you choose?
A: prob ahead. It would be more unpredictable.

Q: does sauli inspire you?
A: YES.

Q: can you share a lyric from a song you wrote for the new album?
A: "Now I believe in more than I can see"

Q: Will you ever re-hash your pre-idol songs?
A: Prob not. I want to release music that reflects where I'm currently at in my life

Q: If you had a child who was lying on the floor throwing a tantrum, what would you do?
A: Probably try to reason with the child and make him or her smile.

Q: CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MUCH MUSIC VIDEO AWARD NOMINATION~YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!
A: Thank u! So thrilled to be nominated for a Much Music award! I love Canada!!

Q: Did you cry at the Gossip Girl finale?
A: No tears. Lol. But I have to say- Leighton Meester has really given Blair a lot more depth w her great acting.

Q: Do you like spicy food?
A: Love spicy.

Q: What kind of girls do you like?
A: My favorite women are strong, confident and funny women. (gay stereotype)

Q: Favourite male singer of 2011?
A: Bruno Mars is really talented. Beautiful voice and a great writer. I'm a fan. Liquor Store Blues is one of my favorites.

Q: Have you ever struggled with not believing in yourself?
A: Everyday. Constant battle. But I feel like I'm on an upswing. Being in love and creative in the studio feed my soul.

Q: What's the ringtone on your phone right now?
A: a bassnecter track

Q: Soooo ..... nipple rings..... discuss please ;-)
A: Took em out last summer. Not all it's cracked up to be.

Q: Would you ever get your hair cornrowed? haha
A: I did once. Lol. The sides and the top was pompadour. Wore it that way to burning man when my hair was longer and blonde.

Adam tweeted: Btw- it's my amazing mother's birthday today! Happy birthday mom! I love you!!!!

Q: Your strongest inspiration right now?
A: How we all are on a personal journey of self discovery and constant evolution. Searching for liberation. Why we do what we

Q: Your strongest inspiration right now?
A: These thoughts are my main fuel for writing my new album.

Q: Do you have an overused word or phrase?
A: GLAM. haha it's getting a little old.

Q: We still cannot believe you found love in a shady bar. Only you, sir. Only you.
A: Jenny Woo ain't shady!!

Q: 3 words to describe the music you've been writing so far?
A: Melodic, honest, and dreamy

Q: If you could go back to any grade in your school days which would it be and why?
A: 7th grade. I was really lonely and awkward. Wish I knew then what I know now.

Q: What's the best thing about being a singer?
A: Being able to communicate a thought or feeling through song.

Adam tweeted: Glamberts. That name is here to stay. Because you sexy bitches where the name proudly!!! :) I love you!!

Adam tweeted: I don't really like classifying music into genres lately. What's the point? Pop music is a bit of dance, rock and hip hop these days.

Adam tweeted: I personally believe that rock n roll is just as much a frame of mind and attitude as it is a musical style. Rebellion.

Q: Did you get bad grades in english as a kid?
A: No. Really bad grades in math though. Lol

Q: Do you like boobs?
A: Boobs are very pretty. :)

Q: 'bout Katy Perry boobs? ;D
A: some of the best out there.

Q: do you believe in ANY apocalypse theory?
A: I think the end of Mayan calendar signifies an end of an era. next generation will bring about great change. Good I hope.

Adam tweeted: My godson Riff! Future rockstar! http://say.ly/CDplrv
Adam Lambert's photo My godson Riff! Future rockstar!

Adam tweeted: One last one... http://say.ly/OlFlrx
Adam Lambert's photo One last one...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template adamlambertmedia © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top