^   SEE DOWNLOAD FOLDER FOR THIS POST
WATCH UPLOAD BY DEVEN



TRANSLATION VIA Kamelia Glambert FROM
THE ADAM LAMBERT FAN CLUB ON FACEBOOK:

In the beginning the girl say : - "there will be musical competition between people in Mariana's team . "
then - " The next musical competition is between me and George Geogiev I'll say it I'll be the winner on the final ! "
then - "Bojidar Kostov, you both will sing a song from very famous artist Adam Lambert, and the song is "Sleepwalker" it sounds really rock&roll , I wish you luck ! "I'm waiting to hear it it is my favorite !"
he say - "Thanks"
then he say - "I' hope I'll do it...I'm way bigger than him" (he is 30 and the other boy is only 17)
then the other say- " For me it's a really great challenge that I can sing with somebody who sings so good "
Then the girl say - try to sing more "hard" not so childish... please do it more "rock and roll"
then he - "My voice always sounds too hard and I don't like it "
Then she say- " Don't sing *inarticulate speech* you should listen to me !
Тhen say to other - "I'm begging you to stop trying difficult for your voice sounds "
He say-" I promise..."
then - you should try it more !
then to other - "but you should sing like Lili Ivanova and Gorge Hristov"
And then - I'm waiting to do as much as they could...
Then _ The sionger we will hear is from Burgas , he sings sinse he was a little and after 20 years singing he is 30 , welcome Gorge Georgiev ! !
His competitor is one 17 years boy from Vraca, he was sure he will make the people take him in their team . but we will see is fhe could make Mariana leave them in the final . Welcome to Bojidar Kostov ! !
(then they start singing) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template adamlambertmedia © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top