"For all those who are asking, no, unfortunately I'm not
performing at the Grammys. Also, I don't think my 
category is televised. I AM, however, going to have
a great time! :) "

"Exciting news: Releasing a revamped version of AFTERMATH. Proceeds to
benefit The Trevor Project. Wait till you hear it- it's now a hot pop dance anthem."

"The media is literally inventing my social life as they
see fit. Hahah. Keep on w your assumptions photogers
and bloggers-- it's actually quite funny."

"@PerezHilton boy: Madonna is still the Queen. Longevity and innovation
+ hit music. These other ladies are awesome but it's far too early to compare
to M. Cool it. :) "

"Despite it being similar to some other tunes, Born This
Way has an incredible message and has been stuck in my
head for two days!! Get it GAGA. Can't wait for the album"

"CeeLo was great too but Idk what the hell Gweneth
was doing up there. Usher and bieber's dancing was 
sick- but their vocals? Eh. Just being honest."







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template adamlambertmedia © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top