"This Teen Mom show on MTV is so depressing.
 I know it's "real life" but shouldn't there be programming
 that inspires kids to shoot higher? #glorifyingwhitetrash"




"I'm not saying that all teen moms are white trash.
Don't misunderstand. Yet, most of the ones on that show
seem to be. I do, however, think they're are being exploited a bit."


"@insomniac19 noooo clue yet doll. Haven't started writing yet.
 I know everyones anxious but I'm enjoying a bit of
time off first. :) I assure u the music will be worth the wait."














"Hey fans: I don't have a public facebook. I've been
hearing about a few posers who are claiming to be me.
This twitter acct is the real me- that's it.
Other than this, please check out adamofficial.com"






"... http://www.facebook.com/notes/adam-lambert/adam-lambert-pump-it-game/488897934020"













"oh we lovED you. You WERE so great! We voted!"
 Thank you fellow grocery patrons, although I'm STILL at it.
I loved Mad World too but I have a whole album
out there and working on #2. There IS quite a
life after Idol! Now lemme get home and get this
red corked. :) "




Adam Lambert @adamlambert 
@adamlambert you make me sick to my stomach you faggot,
gayass,bitch. 

*THIS TWAT WAS SUSPENDED OBV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template adamlambertmedia © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top