"Highly recommend the Four Seasons Villas on Jimbaran Bay!
 We even chartered a pirate ship!!! Monte and Tommy- you were
 missed but I hope you enjoyed visiting w family back home!"





















"While I don't believe that my glamnation tour is in any way offensive
 I have agreed to make a few minor adjustments out of respect for the Malaysian
 government. Looking forward to a fun show."


"Does my show "promote the gay lifestyle"? It promotes living ANY lifestyle
 that includes the freedom to seek love and intimacy. Gay, straight, bi, young or old.
 It's all inclusive."


"plus, what's THE gay lifestyle? There isnt just one. There are so many different
 kinds of gay people. We have a variety of different lifestyles. There's not only one
 lifestyle lived by straight folks. Generalizing...."



"Excited to perform for my Malaysian fans tonight!!! My priority is giving
 you a great show, and I don't mind making a slight compromise to do so. You all are
 more than worth it!!! Bust out the glitter!!!"


"Auckland: you were an INCREDIBLE CROWD! So many cute girls 
and HOT guys :) made my night. Now sleepy time- gotta rest for my
 Australian XFactor taping 2m. :) "




"Halloween is coming up! My fav holiday!! But FYI I'm not attending any
 of those big obnoxious parties that say I'm a confirmed guest. Never even saw
 invitations Hahah"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template adamlambertmedia © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top