@WinStarWorld while you have been very gracious to us backstage, 
please advise your security staff to chill on my fans. :) they're just 
excited, not hostile. 




@aftermath_glam it's a concert! It's fun to get up and dance!! 
Sorry they were so oppressive, it's annoying. Prob abusing their authority
 a bit. :( 




! I read a comment recently: "eww men aren't supposed to wear makeup!" 
is there some rulebook somewhere I didn't get a copy of? Ha! I say do whatever 
the fuck makes u happy and expresses who you are! I make my own rules. 













They're real good at provoking, but there ain't any pics or video of the b.s. 
they spew out... Haha well... I lost my temper for a sec but wow it felt great lol 
MIAMI!!! 




Battery? Nope. I attempted to grab a camera, no punches were thrown and 
no one was on the ground.... It was literally harmless. If embarrassment is a crime- 
thats all I'm guilty of. 



Anyway, everyone should check out the beautiful Raleigh Hotel in South Beach! 
Had a great stay. Excited for the show in Melbourne, FL tonight!! 






There are times one has to put on their blinders, ignore, and think positively, 
but there are other times when it's important to stand up for yourself. 



It's funny how some folks in the entertainment world echo the fearful 
ignorance of high school bullies. I suppose jealousy and poor tact are timeless. 











Question: Is visibility a form of advocacy? Is being un apologetic enough of a 
statement on it's own or does one have to wave a banner or stand on a soapbox to make a
 difference? Isn't being proud of who and what you are leading by example? :) just 
wondering... 














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template adamlambertmedia © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top